• Dubai Health Insurance

    Dubai health insurance is necessary to protect yourself and your loved ones in the case of an emergency. By using an international medical insurance plan you can be assured that quality healthcare will be available for individuals or families.

    Dubai Summary

    Dubai is the one of the seven emirates comprising the United Arab Emirates. Dubai is the second largest emirate after Abu Dhabi. The population of Dubai consists of a large number of expatriates. Only 12% of the population is indigenous Emirati, with the remaining 88% consisting of expatriates from a number of different nationalities. Most of the expatriates are from South Asia with over 1 million Indians in Dubai alone.

    While the other Emirates are largely dependent on natural oil and gas reserves, Dubai has broadened its economy to focus on international trade, finance, IT, media, and tourism. Dubai now attracts over 1 million tourist visitors per year. With the rapid expansion of Dubai-based Emirates Airline, the tourist numbers will certainly continue to grow.